It’s common knowledge that exterior home updates improve curb appeal and home value when selling one’s home. Every year, Remodeling Magazine publishes its list of Cost vs. Value Report, and for the last number of years, exterior home projects far outnumber interior projects as being the best in terms of return on investment.
|Blue Ridge Limestone and Erie Dry Stack stone blend|
Educating consumers about the value of adding stone veneer as part of an exterior home update has been an important part of ProVia’s homeowner outreach efforts. The company regularly reports Remodeling Magazine’s annual survey, and recently completed a series of articles and features on its website that take it one step further.
The company has developed a comprehensive array of stone veneer resources, including articles and interactive design applications that help homeowners envision and plan the addition of manufactured stone on their homes.
Resources for Designing with Stone
|Grout color selector|
This tool complements ProVia’s Visualizer, which can be used to upload an image of your home and view potential options for entry doors, windows, siding and stone.
Other articles and tools that the company has developed to help homeowners in their home improvement decision-making include:
· How grouting color changes the impact of your stone choice
· Different grouting techniques that impact stone siding design
· Choosing the right stone color and profile for your home
· Benefits of using manufactured stone veneer
· Improving curb appeal with manufactured stone
· Using manufactured stone for memorable interior design
· Turn your fireplace into a showpiece with a stone makeover
· ProVia stone: The building block to beautiful exterior and interior home design
· Stone installation videos
· Designer collections – which shows designer selections for combinations of stone, siding and door colors and styles
Many Choices in Stone Styles, Colors
|ProVia Shale Stone Color Palette|
ProVia offers nine styles of stone (Chisel Cut, Terra Cut, Ledgestone, Dry Stack, Limestone, Fieldstone, River Rock, Natural Cut and Precision Cut) and 10 color palettes.
The result is a better-informed homeowner and one who will likely feel they got exactly the results they desired once we’ve completed their project.