Google+ Badge

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Don't panic over Google changes

Word spreading in the blogosphere is that Google launched another algorithm update this week that is impacting search engine results.

If you've done all the right things to optimize your site, there's no need to panic over the increasing frequency of these changes. In most cases, they are intended to weed out spammy results.

The consistent message from the search engine giant and its various representatives is that quality content continues to be the primary measure of a site's value. So, keep doing the right things. HBUVN4NXAQTU

2 comments:

kaden shields said...

Great post. My business could use a little help and some of my employees suggested I look into a few seo firms. I don't really know much about seo so I have been doing some research, that is how I came across your post. Thanks for sharing!

Lauren jonczak said...

I have been reading about Google changes for the past two hours. I just find it very interesting. This is very helpful, thanks for sharing with us Angela.